Tuesday, 25 January 2011

i can't speak up!

my room is so freakin hot like a hell! hahahahha... it is because my freakin room mate which is the worst of the bad room mate ever!! i cant speak up to her, why? because i'm Indonesian which is we have to respect to the person that older than me.. ahahaha.. this is so funny situation i think.. so many though that i want to tell her buttt.. i cannot leeehh.. hahaha (*singlish mode on)..

God, you know my pent-up feelings to her.. pleasee.. give me the bright way.. no no no.. the point is, give me the best room mate and the suitable for me.. i know with this situation i learn about how to be patient and keep say thanks to You,, buutt i still need You God to make i love my own room..

kenapa di dunia ini ada orang aneh yang suka sama kepanasan dimana ac sebenernya udah mager ditempatnya buat dinyalain dikala panas.. gw sih gpp klo dimatiin sekalian sebentar tapi klo di setel sampe 27 derajat tuh ac serasa hidup segan mati gak mau taaauuuu winniiiee!!! please deh lo,,,gak biasa dingin apa emang mau bikin sengsara ac? cuma buang2 listrik tapi gak berguna buat orang yang kepanasan kyk gw..zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment