Wednesday, 1 September 2010

home

i really want to back home right now. i don't know why, i feel a little bit comfortable in here.. everything u can get with easier way and the people strictly commit with the rule. living with peace with no more traffic jam and the stupid people everywhere. but home its like a box that i want to keep it in my cupboard but i still want to open it everyday. even though there some messy or broken stuff but every stuff have meaning and useful for my live. maybe this time, my brain,my heart and my thought is a little bit screw up.homework, friendship and relationship make me dizzy. home is the place that i want to go to refresh my mind and recharge my spirit to face my live in here. miss you my family,friends and my home especially my room.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment